[ovirt-users] storage redundancy in Ovirt

Konstantin Raskoshnyi konrasko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:26:05 UTC 2017

Hi Nir,
BMC - board management controller, in my case I have ilo.
Yes I set up power management for all hosts - ovirt sees ilo status as ok.
I use remote pdu to shutdown the port, after that happens the picture I
attached.
After I switch power port on, ovirt is able to read ilo status, sees that
Linux is down and immediately switches the spm server.