[ovirt-users] Best Storage Option: iSCSI/NFS/GlusterFS?

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at altn.com
Tue Apr 18 18:57:50 UTC 2017

Was reading over this post to the group about storage options.  I am more of
a windows guy as appose to a linux guy, but am learning quickly and had a
question.  You said that LACP will not provide extra band with (Especially
with NFS).  Does the same hold true with GlusterFS.  We are currently using
GlusterFS for the file replication piece.  Does Glusterfs take advantage of
any multipathing?

Thanks