[ovirt-users] massive simultaneous vms migrations ?

Nelson Lameiras nelson.lameiras at lyra-network.com
Wed Apr 19 09:16:25 UTC 2017

I'm using ovirtmgmt network for migrations.

I'm guetting the vibe that using a dedicated network for migration is "good practice"...

cordialement, regards,

	Nelson LAMEIRAS
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux / Systems and Networks engineer
Tel: +33 5 32 09 09 70
nelson.lameiras at lyra-network.com

www.lyra-network.com | www.payzen.eu

Lyra Network, 109 rue de l'innovation, 31670 Labège, FRANCE