[ovirt-users] massive simultaneous vms migrations ?

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 11:01:04 UTC 2017

> I did find this parameter (only) in /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf.rpmnew (??)

.rpmnew files are telling you that RPM could not update the configuration
file automatically during package upgrade, because there was a manual
change in it. You can use a tool like rpmconf or just copy it over
vdsm.conf if you want the defaults.

See for example:

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/25722/what-are-rpmnew-files/
https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-list/2003-December/msg04713.html