[ovirt-users] ETL service sampling has encountered an error. Please consult the service log for more details.

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Thu Apr 20 11:12:23 UTC 2017

Hi,

We're using oVirt 4.1.1.8 (upgraded yesterday) and since it has been
showing some strange errors I'd like to know about:

     ETL service sampling has encountered an error. Please consult the
service log for more details.

I'm attaching the engine log FWIW. This message showed up at 11:07:04
but in the log I see the exceptions started 1 minute ago.

Also, at 11:07:58 this event showed up:

     Engine server is not responding.

And at 11:12:58 it seems to recover:

     Engine server is up and running.

At 12:00:00 this message showed up:

     ETL service aggregation to hourly tables has encountered an error.
Please consult the service log for more details.

But relative to this one I see nothing in logs.

Could someone clarify what these error messages mean?

Thanks.