[ovirt-users] LACP Bonding issue

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at altn.com
Thu Apr 20 15:58:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

I discovered an issue with my LACP configuration and i am having trouble
figuring it out.  I am running 2 Dell Powered 610's with 4 broadcomm nics.
I am trying to bond them together, however only one of the nics goes active
no mater how much traffic i push across the links.

I have spoken to my network admin, and says that the switch ports are
configured and can only see one active link on the switch.

Thanks
Bryan