[ovirt-users] LACP Bonding issue

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Apr 21 01:11:46 UTC 2017

For what it's worth I set up my bond0 manually on CentOS before installing
ovirt hosted engine and the ovirtmgmt bridge "took over" from bond0..  But
it appears to still be working.  At least I've not noticed links being
down, and "ifconfig" shows decent amount of traffic on both eno1 and eno2.

Maybe wipe, re-install, configure it manually, and then install ovirt?

-derek

On Thu, April 20, 2017 8:58 pm, Bryan Sockel wrote:
> We checked the port groups, and servers are cabled correctly.
>
> After server is rebooted, em1 is the only interface passing traffic.
> Other 3 nics sitting idle.  We can down each port on the switch and
> confirm it is down on the server.
>

> I am pretty sure it is related to the bridge that was created to pass
> vm-host-altn traffic when the appliance was first installed.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745