[ovirt-users] The web portal gives: Bad Request: 400

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 11:32:33 UTC 2017

Hi Yaniv,
I'm unfortunately there is nothing in the logs, it looks like a ovirt
doesnot listen to the right interface.
We have multiples interfaces internal and external access.
We sometimes ago we renamed the engine name to work with the external ip
address. Now it is listening only to the local address.
To fix it i just added:

/etc/ovirt-engine/engine.conf.d/99-setup-http-proxy.conf

One need to dig more to fix it