[ovirt-users] ETL service sampling has encountered an error. Please consult the service log for more details.

Shirly Radco sradco at redhat.com
Sun Apr 23 17:50:00 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,

These are DWH error. I see in engine.log that around the time you are
referring to there are many connectipn errors to the postgresql database.
When DWH is unable to connect to the engine database and error is sent to
the ovirt-engine-history.log.
I don't see the error you are referring to in the engine.log.

The DWH samples every 20 second for statistics that are used to create the
ovirt dashboards.

If there is a problem with the postgres connection then the hourly
aggregation of the samples failed too.

I see that first postgres connection error started at 2017-04-20
11:06:04,162+01 ERROR .
I see the problem with the database is still not fixed.
Please check for the reason your database connection keeps closing.

Best regards,

--

SHIRLY RADCO

BI SOFTWARE ENGINEER,