[ovirt-users] Hyperconverged Setup and Gluster healing

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Tue Apr 25 13:31:25 UTC 2017

RAID 6 doesn't make exactly 3 copies of data.

I think storage is too expensive when compared to the total cost of the
platform that 3 copies is waste of storage or luxury, given than if you
have a permanent failure you still can make a new 2nd copy of the data
provided you have storage left for that.