[ovirt-users] Import OVA

Arik Hadas ahadas at redhat.com
Tue Apr 25 16:02:23 UTC 2017

If that's a VMware-compatible OVA then a better approach (the approach that
was previously proposed requires you to convert the vmdk disks separately)
would be to copy the OVA file to one of the hosts managed by oVirt, change
its permissions to vdsm:kvm, and import it using the import dialog in the
virtual machines tab.