[ovirt-users] Timeout for Hosts

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero
Thu Apr 27 08:04:09 UTC 2017

Ok, I'll try that one.

Thank you

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Piotr Kliczewski [mailto:piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. April 2017 09:59
An: Oved Ourfali <oourfali at redhat.com>
Cc: Sven Achtelik <Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero>; users at ovirt.org
Betreff: Re: [ovirt-users] Timeout for Hosts

I think that you are looking for vdsHeartbeatInSeconds which specifies acceptable time of no activity.
You can increase it which would make it more resilient to network fluctuations.

Please note that it is part of the host life cycle and too big value would limit our ability to detect real network issues.

Thanks,
Piotr