[ovirt-users] how does ovirt deal with multiple networks with multiple gateways

martin chamambo chamambom at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:03:28 UTC 2017

I am using ovirt 4.1.1.X.X  version on both nodes and Engine.
There are no static routes and the network topology is is such a way that
only the VMnetwork logical network is on a network with internet and has
got  a default gateway .

so i have
192.168.1.X  with a gateway of say 192.168.1.50 (This has internet) and
this is the VM network
 192.168.2.X , no gateway and is the ovirtmangnt
192.168.3.X  no gateway and its the display
,192.168.4.X , no gateway and its the Migration network
192.168.5.X , no gateway and its the Storage

when i set up these networks using the Ovirt engine GUI , ovirt seems to
create routes and rule files for each specific network ,but for some reason
, i cant ping anything besides the networks defined