[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] problem about vm in ovirt node can ping node, but cannot ping gateway or the third host in LAN

Edward Haas ehaas at redhat.com
Sat Jul 1 07:29:46 UTC 2017

If I understood correctly, you are using a nested solution where the node
is itself a VM.
If this is the case, you may have a security feature active on the physical
host/node.
In oVirt we have the default filter which allows only a single source mac
to exit the vNIC, but you disabled it.
I guess you should have something similar on the upper node.

Please note that such topics fit the user list, not devel.

Thanks,
Edy.