[ovirt-users] Help get oVirt's add featured on Stack Overflow

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 11:34:58 UTC 2017

As Nicolas stated below, and as evident by [1], ladies and gentlemen - we
are live.

First person to share an actual screenshot of Stack Overflow displaying
this add gets a +2 on his next engine patch :-)

And thanks again to Eldan for designing the add and to all the upvoters.

[1] https://meta.stackoverflow.com/ads/display/349017