[ovirt-users] Best practices for LACP bonds on oVirt

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Tue Jul 4 00:51:35 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m deploying oVirt for the first time and a question has emerged: what is the good practice to enable LACP on oVirt Node? Should I create 802.3ad bond during the oVirt Node installation in Anaconda, or it should be done in a posterior moment inside the Hosted Engine manager?

In my deployment we have 4x GbE interfaces. eth0 and eth1 will be a LACP bond for management and servers VLAN’s, while eth1 and eth2 are Multipath iSCSI disks (MPIO).

Thanks,
V.