[ovirt-users] ovirt-guest-agent - Ubuntu 16.04

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Tue Jul 4 14:26:48 UTC 2017

I am still getting problems with ovirt-guest-agent on Ubuntu machines in
any scenario, new or upgraded instalation.

One of the VMs has been upgraded to Ubuntu 17.04 (zesty) and the
upgraded version of ovirt-guest-agent also doesn't start due something
with python.

When trying to run it manually with: "/usr/bin/python
/usr/share/ovirt-guest-agent/ovirt-guest-agent.py" I get the following
error:
root at hostname:~# /usr/bin/python
/usr/share/ovirt-guest-agent/ovirt-guest-agent.py
*** stack smashing detected ***: /usr/bin/python terminated
Aborted (core dumped)

Tried also to install the previous version (16.04) from evilissimo but
doesn't work either.

Fernando