[ovirt-users] Very poor GlusterFS performance

Sven Achtelik Sven.Achtelik at eps.aero
Sun Jul 9 11:34:23 UTC 2017

Hi All,

it's the same for me. I've update all my hosts to the latest release and thought it would now use libgfapi since BZ 1022961<https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1022961> is listed in the release notes under enhancements.  Are there any steps that need to be taken after upgrading for this to work ?

Thank you,
Sven