[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 4.1.2 offering RC update?

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Sun Jul 9 17:10:46 UTC 2017

Thanks Lev!

It’s already showing up here:

Installing:
 ovirt-node-ng-image-update                    noarch                    4.1.3-1.el7.centos                              ovirt-4.1                    550 M
     replacing  ovirt-node-ng-image-update-placeholder.noarch 4.1.2-1.el7.centos
Updating:
 ovirt-engine-appliance                        noarch                    4.1-20170622.1.el7.centos                       ovirt-4.1                    967 M

V.