[ovirt-users] Deleted the default Datacenter and hosted-engine was there...

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Thu Jul 13 04:55:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

As someone may know I’m learning my way through oVirt. During the configuration of the my production oVirt pool I’ve created a new datacenter and a cluster to put my hosts and deleted the default one.

But now I don’t know what to do. I can’t add one of my machines to the new datacenter since it’s still on the “old” and deleted Datacenter. The hosted engine is running on the same machine.

What are the next steps? I think I’ve screwed all the installation removing the default DC.

Any help is appreciated,
V.

PS: I still have access to the Hosted Engine, and it’s running fine.