[ovirt-users] Installation oVirt node and engine on the same machine

wc hung recreationh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 07:10:25 UTC 2017

So if i need to deploy serval vms on a machine, which is going to install
ovirt engine, and serval vms on another machine, should i do the following
procedure?
1.Install self-hosted engine
2.Install some vms
3.Install ovirt node on other machine
4.Install some vms on ovirt node
5.Connect ovirt node to the self-hosted engine