[ovirt-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Host stuck unresponsive after Network Outage

Anthony.Fillmore Anthony.Fillmore at target.com
Tue Jul 18 17:13:50 UTC 2017

[boxname ~]# systemctl status -l vdsm-network
● vdsm-network.service - Virtual Desktop Server Manager network restoration
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/vdsm-network.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: activating (start) since Tue 2017-07-18 10:42:57 CDT; 1h 29min ago
  Process: 8216 ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/vdsm-tool --vvverbose --append --logfile=/var/log/vdsm/upgrade.log upgrade-unified-persistence (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 8231 (vdsm-tool)
   CGroup: /system.slice/vdsm-network.service
           ├─8231 /usr/bin/python /usr/bin/vdsm-tool restore-nets
           └─8240 /usr/bin/python /usr/share/vdsm/vdsm-restore-net-config

Jul 18 10:42:57 t0894bmh1001.stores.target.com systemd[1]: Starting Virtual Desktop Server Manager network restoration...

Thanks,
Tony