[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.1 additional hosted-engine deploy setup on another host not working

Kasturi Narra knarra at redhat.com
Mon Jul 24 10:39:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

    This option appears in the host tab only when HostedEngine vm and
hosted_storage is present in the UI. Before adding another host make sure
that you add your first data domain to the UI which will automatically
import HostedEngine vm and hosted_storage. Once these two are imported you
will be able to see 'hosted-engine' sub tab in the 'Add host' / edit host
dialog box.

Thanks
kasturi