[ovirt-users] iSCSI Multipath issues

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 08:26:54 UTC 2017

Hi Vinícius,

For some reason it looks like your networks are both connected to the same IPs.

based on the  VDSM logs:
      u'connectionParams':[
         {
            u'netIfaceName':u'eno3.11',
            u'connection':u'192.168.11.14',
         },
         {
            u'netIfaceName':u'eno3.11',
            u'connection':u'192.168.12.14',
         }
            u'netIfaceName':u'eno4.12',
            u'connection':u'192.168.11.14',
         },
         {
            u'netIfaceName':u'eno4.12',
            u'connection':u'192.168.12.14',
         }
      ],

Can you try to reconnect to the iSCSI storage domain after
re-initializing your iscsiadm on your host.

1. Move your iSCSI storage domain to maintenance in oVirt by deactivating it

2. In your VDSM host, log out from your iscsi open sessions which are
related to this storage domain
if that is your only iSCSI storage domain log out from all the sessions:
   "iscsiadm -m session -u"

3. Stop the iscsid service:
   "service iscsid stop"

4. Move your network interfaces configured in the iscsiadm to a
temporary folder:
    mv /var/lib/iscsi/ifaces/* /tmp/ifaces

5. Start the iscsid service
   "service iscsid start"