[ovirt-users] Ovirt Node

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 20:01:06 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:39:12 PM EDT FERNANDO FREDIANI wrote:
> Josep, these Hosts was CentOS Minimal Install or were oVirt-Node-NG
> images ? If they were CentOS Minimal install you must install vsdm
> before adding the host to oVirt Engine.
>
> Fernando

If it was a minimal centos then he has to turn on the ovirt repo for whatever version of ovirt he
is running by calling

yum localinstall http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-releaseXX.rpm[1]

Where XX is the version of his ovirt, for instance 41

--------
[1] http://plain.resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release36.rpm%3E