[ovirt-users] Deploying training lab

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 09:40:34 UTC 2017

Hi Maor,

Thanks for pitching in. I have to admit it isn't really an oVirt issue but more on how to allow users working with it.

I do use the pool methode to provide the virtual servers and dektops.
For developers and support services I just let them use rdp for windows or even virt-viewer but for giving demo's or education I would like to provide something like thinclients or boot from usb linux solution who just start with firefox or virt-viewer.

All idea's and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.