[ovirt-users] oVIRT Node / Network Manager / oVirt 4.1

Devin Acosta devin at pabstatencio.com
Mon Jul 31 18:16:47 UTC 2017

I noticed that for some reason when I am running oVirt node on my hosts and
disabled NetworkManager it appears that it kept turning itself back on, and
my understanding is that Network Manager should be disabled. I had to force
remove Network Manager in order to get it to stay disabled. I have been
seeing strangeness with my VM's where they disconnect, and where
hosted-engine keeps trying to non-stop migrate to another host. Just wanted
to first confirm about Network Manager and oVirt Node image.

--

Devin Acosta
Red Hat Certified Architect