[ovirt-users] chrony or ntp ?

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Fri Jun 9 09:46:49 UTC 2017

Other strange dependencies:
rpm -q --requires vdsm

returns:
sos
tree
NetworkManager-config-server

I don't use NetworkManager-config-server and never used it. There is just this lonely components.
I'm running Centos, not Redhat, what 'sos' is good for in this case ?
tree is for interactive shell, who can a python application needs it ?

There is a lot of other tools like openvswitch's and iscsi's that are not used in my setup. But I can understand that they are always installed. A modular approach would have been better but much more complicated to implement.

which, every one use it , even if it's not the best solution instead of the bash builtin 'type -p' (bash is part of the requires) or more portable 'command -v', it's all explained at: https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/85250. But I must live with this.