[ovirt-users] do we need some documentation mainteiners?

Oved Ourfali oourfali at redhat.com
Wed May 10 06:21:55 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 11:46 PM, Fabrice Bacchella <
fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr> wrote:

> I'm whining because ovirt is a wonderful product, peoples behind are nice,
> but ho boy, what about the execution !

I couldn't agree more with James here.
It is good to whine, complain, and seek for improvements. We all want a
better project!
However, there are pleasant ways to express your thoughts and concerns. You
seem to choose unpleasant ones, which are also unproductive and insulting
to others.
That can result in people not taking your thoughts and concerns in a
serious way, as it is just unpleasant for them to read and reply to.
I remember someone already sent you the community code of conduct [1]. I
suggest you read that again before sharing your next post with us.

Oved

[1] https://www.ovirt.org/community/about/community-guidelines/

And no I have done much more than empty complains as I have open my share a