[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 4.1.6 on IBM x3650 M3

Jonathan Baecker jonbae77 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:05:52 UTC 2017

Hello Yuval,
sorry for my late response! I installed from a USB stick... I try it now
again on a second machine and the exact message is:

    *Failed to open \EFI\centos\grubx64.efi - Not Found**
    **Fail to load image \EFI\centos\grubx64.efi - Not Found**
    **start... image() returned Not Found*

What Brian Barry recommend didn't work for me to. I booted again from
the stick and choice Troubleshooting, there I can select "1", this
should mount my installation to a folder, but the starting process ended
up in a loop, where error comes up saying something about error on line
9. After a second round I lost my patience and I install again the
normal centos minimal.

Is there any performance benefit with installing from oVirt Node?

Regards
Jonathan