[ovirt-users] Advise needed: building cheap HA oVirt cluster with just 2 physical servers

Artem Tambovskiy artem.tambovskiy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:39:23 UTC 2017

Thanks Eduardo!

I think I can find a third server to build a glusterFS storage. So the
first step will be to install a self-hosted engine on the new server and
start building a glusterFS storage. IS there any easy way to migrate
existing 5 VM's running on the second bare-metal oVirt host, right? I found
a little bit tricky moving oVirt backups between the hosts (at least I
failed to replicate the existing VM's on the second server).

Regards,
Artem