[ovirt-users] How to best view remote console via macosX

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Fri Nov 3 20:54:17 UTC 2017

I find using the web based VNC is the simplest from my mac. You can extract data from a console.vv file and open it with any VNC software on a mac, even Screen Sharing, but you have to enter the IP & port manually.  I’m not aware of any spice solutions at this moment, but i haven’t looked for one in a while.