[ovirt-users] NIC Bonding

magnus.isaksson at ilw.se magnus.isaksson at ilw.se
Mon Nov 6 10:15:08 UTC 2017

Hello!
I'm new(-ish) to oVirt and have a question regarding network.

	I currently use vmware, the hosts have 4 nic each and connected to two switches in stack(extreme), i have two vSwitch with two nic each setup in active/standby, with this i don't have to do anything with the physical switch.
	So how do i do this setup on oVirt so i don't need to configure the switches?
I know how to bond the cards, but i am afraid of a switchloop, so i just want to make sure that does not happen.

Regards
Magnus Isaksson