[ovirt-users] Multiple Consoles for single VM

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:33:38 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 11:08 AM, Anzar Esmail Sainudeen <
anzar at it.thumbay.com> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>

> Anyone can support me, how to configure Multiple Consoles for single VM
> in ovirt.
>

> “Currently I can access only one spice console”
>

> I read the document from as I mentioned in the below link
>

> https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/
> virt/multiple-consoles/

If I correctly understood your question, in edit VM you have a drop down
menu like in this image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wk1d_4-Ye0C7s0xxYAKIG5-rIJ2M2puH/view?usp=sharing

where you can choose SPICE, VNC or SPICE+VNC

If you mean more than one user to concurrently connect to spice console of
the same VM from different clients, in the same edit window you have to
select "Advanced Parameters" and then select "Disable strict user checking"
like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VfBzukJAk7-h_1W9w8oEFgvc8_KN2Rn2/view?usp=sharing

HIH,
Gianluca