[ovirt-users] ovirt viewer mouse not working

Foo, Steven Steven.Foo at idt.com
Thu Nov 9 08:45:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are testing the KVM for first time.

RHEV-M Host: Version 4.1.6.2-1.el7.centos
RHEV-H Node: ovirt-node-ng-installer-ovirt-4.1-2017102306

Noteboook
OS: Windows 10
Broswer: Chrome / Firefox
Viewer: virt-viewer-x64-6.0

After installing the above and setup DC, Domain Storage/ISO, Host and install a test linux centos 7 VM.

Installation goes find. It was able to boot up after install.

We face the issue where by the console screen mouse just get hang and keyboard is not responding.

Our setting for console is as below:
Graphics Protocol: SPICE
Video Type: QXL

We tried other setting as well, however the console mouse and keyboard is not working.

Any idea?

Best Regards
Steven Foo