[ovirt-users] glusterFS is not independent?

Johan Bernhardsson johan at kafit.se
Thu Nov 9 10:39:40 UTC 2017

For it to work you need to have the bricks in replicate. Of brick on
each server.
If you only have two nodes. The quoum will be to low so it will set the
gluster to failsafe mode until the other brick comes online.
For it to work properly you need three nodes with one brick or two
nodes and a third node acting as an arbiter.