[ovirt-users] NIC Bonding

Bryan Sockel Bryan.Sockel at altn.com
Thu Nov 9 14:41:41 UTC 2017

I have a similar setup i am trying to achieve, but i would like to create 2
bonds to increase the bandwith and then configure 1 bond as a backup to the
primary.  Is there some way to do this?

Bryan Sockel

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!