[ovirt-users] Fixed ovirt-node-ng packages

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Thu Nov 9 16:14:22 UTC 2017

Thanks Lev. Could you please mention in a short sentence what this
critical issue is related to ?

Coincidently or not today I had a major issue in our node related to
network which only resolved after I live migrated all VMs out from a
node and rebooted it. It seems this network issue was happening on all
hosts not only this rebooted.

Fernando