[ovirt-users] Multiple Consoles for single VM

Anzar Esmail Sainudeen anzar at it.thumbay.com
Sun Nov 12 13:03:57 UTC 2017

Dear Gian/Michal,

Thank you for your technical information.

I will try VNC option. If you have any another solution, please let me know.

Anzar Esmail Sainudeen

Group Datacenter Incharge| IT Infra Division | Thumbay Technologies |Thumbay Group

P.O Box : 4184 | Ajman | United Arab Emirates.

Mobile: 055-8633699|Tel: 06 7431333 |  Extn :1303

Email: anzar at it.thumbay.com <mailto:anzar at it.thumbay.com>  | Website: www.thumbay.com <http://www.thumbay.com/>