[ovirt-users] recommendations for best performance and reliability

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Mon Nov 13 12:54:31 UTC 2017

Just curious. Would Gluster with a JBOD configuration make sense in this
scenario? Maybe with dm-cache on the SSDs?

In general, does a Gluster JBOD configuration make sense as a backend
for oVirt?

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153