[ovirt-users] Enabling libgfapi disk access with oVirt 4.2

Kasturi Narra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 06:18:31 UTC 2017

Hi Bryan,

     In your output if you see the -drive file=gluster://<ip>/<vol_name>
this means that vm disk drives are being accessed using libgfapi.

    If it is fuse then you would have seen something like
"file=/rhev/data-center/59f2df7e-0388-00ea-02c2-00000000017b/67d7d3cc-df3f-4d07-b6f3-944982c5677c/images/8e6f96d3-2ed4-4c56-87d1-3a994284e683/9bf5a54e-d72d-4b1f-8ab1-0a84eb987fdd"

Thanks
kasturi