[ovirt-users] how to move network bridge?

Rudi Ahlers rudiahlers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:45:40 UTC 2017

Hi Petr,

Thanx for getting back to me.

I ended up reinstalling the server. Even after I manually edited the
ifcg-ens2f0 and ens2f3 files, and rebooted, networking didn't work well.
The gateway was never added (even though it was listed in the files) and
the /etc/resolv.conf file kept on being overwritten despite NetworkManager
being off.