[ovirt-users] Unable to attach ISO images

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Thu Nov 16 10:21:20 UTC 2017

I think you have been mislead by the user interface. "Attach ISO" does
not mean "Upload ISO image", it means "Attach an ISO storage domain this
data center". AFAIK you can only have one ISO storage domain attached to
a data center at the same time. (You can share an ISO storage domain
between different data centers)

I see from your screenshot that you already have one ISO storage domain
attached to the data center, that is why the option is greyed out.

Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
+34 941 620 145 ext. 5153