[ovirt-users] ovirt node and logical networks on same physical one

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:41:52 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm going to setup an environment where unfortunately I will have only a
flat physical class B private network available, for all my scopes.
There are 2 stacked switches where the hypervisors' nics will connect to.
My hypervisors will have 6 network interfaces so that potentially I could
configure 3 bonds: one for mgmt, one for migration, one for VMs.
But this way each hypervisor will have its mgmt ip and its migration ip on
the same lan and also the IP of a VM running inside it will stay in the
same lan.
Is this kind of configuration feasible for a test? Any suggestion based on
these constraints?

If this matter, I'm going to install hypervisors as oVirt nodes

Thanks,
Gianluca