[ovirt-users] Time management in self hosted engine vm

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 15:54:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

- I would not recommend changing the hw clock timezone
- The OS timezone can be freely changed afaik (using any tool possible)
- I do not see how enabling time sync would break anything either

My development machines run engine using CET timezone and hosts using
UTC. I have never seen any issues..

Martin Sivak