[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.0 and EL 7.4

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Wed Oct 4 14:05:08 UTC 2017

Hi,
Did you modify your /etc/sasl2/libvirt.conf, because the update has modify the way to authenticate from md5 to gssapi.

If not just change this line :
mech_list: gssapi
mech_list: digest-md5

And restart services

As mentioned in the libvirt.conf file :

# NB, previously DIGEST-MD5 was set as the default mechanism for
# libvirt. Per RFC 6331 this is vulnerable to many serious security
# flaws and should no longer be used. Thus GSSAPI is now the default.
#
# To use GSSAPI requires that a libvirtd service principal is
# added to the Kerberos server for each host running libvirtd.
# This principal needs to be exported to the keytab file listed below

Alain

Alain VONDRA

Chargé d'Exploitation et de Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76

UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006