[ovirt-users] ovirt-node iso installs non-bootable OS

Phillip Bailey phbailey at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 12:28:17 UTC 2017

Hi Guillaume!

Welcome to the oVirt community! I'm sorry to hear you're having problems.

The node project [1] isn't really intended to be used as a stand-alone
product. It's purpose is to provide a minimal host environment that's
managed by the oVirt engine, which is the heart of the oVirt project. I
recommend looking at the deployment options documentation [2] and the quick
start guide [3]. They will help you with getting started. If you have any
questions about what you see there or get stuck somewhere along the line,
we'll be here to help. =)

Best regards,

-Phillip Bailey

[1] https://www.ovirt.org/node/