[ovirt-users] VM remote noVNC console

Robert O'Kane okane at khm.de
Fri Oct 6 10:50:38 UTC 2017

I open the Ovirt WEB User page (over the ssh tunnel)  and open the "console". I have a spice/vnc client
on my local computer.

Actually, with the native windows Spice client you do not need the X-Windows.
I do not need to go to the hypervisor(s) directly as they are on the same net as the Hosted server....