[ovirt-users] Help - Host unresponsive!

Wesley Stewart wstewart3 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 22:48:13 UTC 2017

Since I was having issues with updating I decided to just blow away my
ovirt-engine install.

This possessed some challenges, but I basically just ran the script here:
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/how-to/hosted-engine/

to remove everything.  I also made sure my postgres database was removed.
I also had to run the "ip link del" commands on the ovirtmgmt interface to
make sure it was removed.

After detaching, and re-importing my data domain everything seems to be
working so far.  Keyboard is at least working with no crashes!