[ovirt-users] Mouse USB passthrough not working

Wesley Stewart wstewart3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:19:31 UTC 2017

I did some more testing.  Is it possible ovirt is assigning the incorrect
devices?

I found out that if I don't assign the keyboard to my VM, but still hit
ctrl + alt + delete, everything still crashes! (Host and VM).

I checked the VMs devices:
[image: Inline image 1]

and I also ran lsusb on my host

[image: Inline image 3]

Shouldnt the host have *3_2* & *3_3*, not *3_1 *& *3_2*? even though this
is what the gui has listed for the keyboard and mouse?